Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hello. 

The last couple of days have been rainy and gloomy. But that hasn't stopped me from taking pictures of things in my room, flowers, and the cloudy sky. Photography is not only a hobby of mine, but it is my passion, my life. Taking pictures of my sister when she is applying makeup, or of the art on my walls, or a dragonfly resting on a daisy in my yard is part of my life. When I see something or hear something, I want to record it. Taking pictures makes me feel calmer and more older. 

I am in high school, and everyday the thought of what career will I take always crosses my busy mind. In my younger years, I wanted to become an astronomer. The stars, and space always has and will be fascinating to me. I later then gained a passion for singing and playing my guitar and piano. I still love to sing, but its been a few years since I've really sang good, so I'm a bit rusty! I've become more skilled at playing the piano. I now love to write and take pictures. Writing my feelings down has helped me feel so much better about myself. In my experience as a teenager, the years are very hectic. I question everything, and over react on little things. When I am upset I write down my thoughts and then listen to music. Without music I would literally shrivel up and die. 

Well, that is basically the basic stuff about me.There is just stuff in between. 

Thank you for reading. 

-Zoe Autumne 

No comments:

Post a Comment